Jacinta Noonan is a dynamic trainer, coach and speaker with over 25 years’ experience in the field of learning and development. Her passion is working with teams and individuals to maximize their performance.
Jacinta combines her expertise in psychology, coaching and training in unique ways to design learning solutions that are geared towards measurable results. She has her finger on the pulse of current learning technologies and is comfortable teaching both face to face and virtually. Busy executives enjoy her courses on-the-go!
- BSc (Psychology), Dip. T (Teaching), TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language)
- ICF PCC accreditation (Professional Certified Coach), NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Coaching, Transformational Coaching, Adult ADHD Coach
- Continuing Education includes CBT therapy, Advanced Facilitation Skills, Leadership for Women, Entrepreneurship Program
- Certified to use Management Drives assessment tool, experience with MBTI, DISC
- Board member of ABIE-NL (Australian Business in Europe), previous board member of PWN (Professional Women’s Network), CW (Connecting Women)
- ACCESS (not-for-profit organization helping expats living in the Netherlands)
Jacinta has designed and delivered the following tailor-made programs: Conflict Management, Communication Skills, Time Management & Productivity, Understanding People to Create High Performing Teams, Overcoming Overwhelm, High Impact Presentation Skills, Leadership Skills for Newly Appointed Managers. She is comfortable teaching face to face and on-line.